A NOGA Community Camp brings the high-level soccer education and outstanding fun and enjoyment of NOGA's famed programs right into your local community.
What You Need To Know:
- All NOGA Community Camps run Monday through Friday
- Camps are open to players aged 4 years and older
- Camps run for 3 hours each day, in either the morning or evening
- If a Micro Camp is listed this is designed for players aged 4-6 years will attend daily for 1.5 hours
- session one or session two. Most clubs now have three hour programs for 4-6 year olds
- Players 4 years and older can attend the full three hour camps
- Any team registering 10 or more players for a Long Island Community Camp will be guaranteed their own NOGA trainer for the week and receive a written team evaluation.
- Where camps are specific to a particular group of players - for example "Travel" players this is signified by the listing.
- Some of the Community Camps are restricted to members of the hosting organization. If you wish to register for a camp other than the one hosted by your own organization please call NOGA for confirmation.
How To Register For A NOGA Community Camp
You can register at NOGA's secure online registration system for almost all camps.
Simply click on the icon at the end of the listing for your chosen camp to go to secure online registration. Please be aware that the camp prices rise during the summer season and at some locations, also on the day of camp.Register NOW for the best price possible.
For more information or to register for any NOGA Community Camps in Long Island call (516) 489-3900 Ext. 104 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org