A NOGA Community Camp brings the high-level soccer education and outstanding fun and enjoyment of NOGA's famed programs right into your local community.
What You Need To Know:
- All NOGA Community camps run Monday through Friday
- Camps are open to players aged 4 years and older
(Unless otherwise stated)
- Camps run for 3 hours each day, in either the morning or evening
- Players 4 years and older attend for the full three hours
- Where camps are specific to a particular group of players - for example "Travel" players this is signified by the listing.
- Some of the Community Camps are restricted to members of the hosting organization. If you wish to register for a camp other than the one hosted by your own organization please call NOGA.
How To Register For A NOGA Community Camp
You can register at NOGA's secure online registration system for most camps.
Simply click on the icon at the end of the listing for your chosen camp to go to secure online registration. Please be aware that the camp prices rise during the summer season and at some locations, also on the day of camp.Register NOW for the best price possible.
For more information or to register for any NOGA Community Camp in Connecticut call Scott McBride at 1-203-696-0112 or email email@example.com